ABC Multipurpose Dry Chemical
Our multipurpose dry chemical line of stored pressure fire extinguishers are designed to combat the majority of fire risks found in commercial, industrial, and domestic environments. The ABC Multipurpose Dry Chemical Fire Extinguisher is suitable for use on Class A (normal combustibles like wood and paper products), Class B (flammable liquids), and Class C (electrical) fires. Such versatility is achieved by the high percentage of essential base ingredients in the fire extinguisher’s dry chemical extinguishing agent formulations.
- Available in four sizes: 2.5, 5, 10, and 20 lb. models
- Chrome-plated brass valves
- Stainless steel handles, levers, and hose bands
- Color-coded labels for instant type recognition
- Easy-to-follow instructions and large fire pictograms
- Operates effectively at high and low temperatures
- Epoxy-coated steel cylinders to resist corrosion, dents, and punctures
- 12-year period hydrostatic test interval
- UL Listed and USCG Approved
- Multipurpose agent contains 90% M.A.P.