Class D Dry Powder
Suitable for use on metal fires, the Class D dry powder fire extinguisher is designed to be as safe as it is effective.
Class D Dry Powder employs the use of a soft flow extension applicator to ensure that hands are kept away from extreme heat and to prevent the inhalation of toxic fumes from burning metal. Model WB570 is approved for fires involving magnesium, sodium (spills and in depth), potassium, and sodium potassium alloys.
- Unique soft flow extension applicator with built in long-range nozzle
- Applicator can be quickly detached to provide a straight stream of powder; where greater range is needed, a narrow discharge pattern or lobbing effect is required
- Heavy duty steel cylinder
- Corrosion resistant paint finish
- FM approved
- Operating temperature -40°F to +120°F