Clean Agent – Halotron
Halotron-1 is the most versatile and effective multipurpose clean extinguishing agent when delays, downtime, and clean-up need to be kept to a minimum.
Halotron-1 is designed to address most fire risks typically found in commercial and industrial applications. Halotron-1 meets EPA approval and is ideal for use in computer, data storage, telecommunications, robotics, and other high-tech spaces. Larger-sized models are suitable for use on Class A, B, and C fires.
- Available in four sizes: 2½ lb, 5 lb, 11 lb & 15½ lb.
- Chrome-plated brass valves.
- Stainless steel handle, lever, nozzle and hose band.
- Color-coded labels for instant type recognition.
- Re-designed label incorporating easy to follow instructions and larger fire pictograms
- Approved for use by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and SNAP listed
- Epoxy-coated steel cylinders to resist corrosion, dents, and punctures
- 12-year interval between hydrotests
- UL Listed
Minimum Room Volumes:
Size: 2½ lb = 350 cubic feet
Size: 5 lb = 700 cubic feet
Size: 11 lb = 1540 cubic feet
Size: 15.5 lb = 2170 cubic feet