High-performance, commercial-grade Purple K dry chemical stored pressure fire extinguishers are designed for use on high-hazard Class B (flammable liquids) and Class C (electrical) fires.
High-performance, commercial-grade Purple K dry chemical stored pressure fire extinguishers contain specially fluidized, siliconized, and electrically nonconductive potassium bicarbonate, making them particularly effective on industrial and commercial premises where flammable liquid and gas fire risks exist. In fact, Purple K is the oil, gas, utilities, and chemical industries’ preferred fire-extinguishing agent.
Theses hand-held fire extinguishers can be mounted on any flat surface with a wall hook or supplied with an optional strap bracket.
- Available in four sizes: 2.5, 5, 10, and 20 lb. models
- Chrome-plated brass valves
- Stainless steel handles, levers, and hose bands
- Color-coded labels for instant type recognition
- Easy-to-follow instructions and large fire pictograms
- Operates effectively at high and low temperatures
- Epoxy-coated steel cylinders to resist corrosion, dents, and punctures
- 12-year period hydrostatic test interval
- UL Listed
- Suitable for use on Class B & Class C fires