Foam fire extinguishers are designed for use on Class A fires (common combustibles), as well as hydrocarbon and polar solvent types of Class B flammable liquids.
Foam fire extinguishers contain an alcohol resistant (AR) type of aqueous film-forming foam (AFFF). Specifically formulated for use in hand-portable cylinders, it has a vapor sealing capability that can actually keep a fire from happening when sufficiently applied. The odorless foam is non-toxic, environmentally friendly, biodegradable, easy to use, and easy to clean up.
They are ideal almost anywhere, including gas stations, warehouses, construction sites, fuel handling areas, print shops, laboratories, and manufacturing facilities.
- Plated brass valves with stainless steel handles, levers, and hose bands
- Large, easy-to-pull ring pin
- Heavy-duty machined and anodized aluminum air aspirating nozzle
- Quick-and-simple recharge
- Suppresses flammable liquid vapors to prevent re-ignition
- Full stainless steel cylinder shell and base
- Hex valve collar tightening for easy recharge
- Extended discharge times of 55 and 110 seconds
- UL Listed
- 6-year warranty